Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Contest has been extended

One thing I've learned as a writer in Hollywood is that meetings are always pushed.  I'll spend days, hours, minutes agonizing over my pitch for the big meeting...but then, hours before my agent calls - it's being moved to tomorrow or next week!  I feel both relieved and disappointed.  With that said, the powers that be have decided to extend the contest to Feb 8th 2011!  The finalists will be announced on Feb 11 2011 at 6pm PST and the final pitch event will be Feb 15 2011!
The good news is that we have more producers interested in participating and you have more time to get your pitch just right and to maybe even pitch more ideas!
Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm giving gratitude to Mr Pedro for all of his help in securing our loan for our new home here in Fruitland. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience as well as treating us as people rather than just home loan customers. You stand above the rest, I want to recommend anyone here looking for loan or investors to contact Mr Pedro and his staff because they are good people with gentle heart,
    Mr Pedro Email Contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com



    Regards,
    John Burley! Our hats off to you!!"

    ReplyDelete